Get your property protected by the best

We can assist you in setting up an insurance policy to make sure your property is protected. We recommend that owners look at a specialist landlord policy providers as their excesses are usually lower should you need to make a claim and the policies are comprehensive. We generally refer clients to Terri Scheer or SGUA.